Spectrum Dowsing & Feng Shui
PO Box 187
WOODVALE WA 6026
Online credit card purchases
5. Credit card purchases you make on the Spectrum website are processed with secure server technology provided by Woo Commerce. The security features provided include “authentication”, which ensures your data is being sent to the correct computer server and that the server is secure, and “encryption”, which encodes the data so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
Collection of your personal information
6. Spectrum and persons authorised by it may collect your personal information which you provide to them. This information may include your name, home or work address, age, phone number, email address and information about products and/or services which are of interest to you. If you contact us we may also keep a record of that contact.
7. Spectrum may collect your personal financial information which you provide to it, including membership numbers and credit card details.
Use of your information
8. When you provide personal information to Spectrum, you are consenting to the manner in which Spectrum will collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information. Spectrum and persons authorised by it may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
(a) purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services;
(b) request a quote and/or purchase one of our products or services;
(c) visit or register with our site or participate in another feature of our site, such as a bulletin board;
(d) provide us with comments or suggestions.
9. Spectrum may use your personal financial information for one or more of the following purposes:
(a) to confirm your identity; and
(b) for use as account numbers in its record system.
10. We appreciate that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why protecting any personal information, such as the name, address, email or telephone number that you provide to us is of the utmost importance Spectrum and any of its affiliates, divisions or brands. Therefore, Spectrum warrants that your personal information will not be forwarded or made available to third parties, unless otherwise required by law.
Website Terms & Conditions
1. Welcome to the Spectrum Dowsing & Feng Shui (Spectrum) Website Terms & Conditions.
3. If you have previously accessed the Spectrum website (located at http://www.spectrumdowsing.com.au), please be aware that the Terms & Conditions, including the Website Terms & Conditions, may since have been updated without notice. This is the latest version of the Website Terms & Conditions.
4. Access to and use of the Spectrum website is subject to these Website Terms & Conditions.
5. By accessing the Spectrum website you agree to the Website Terms & Conditions.
Assumption of risk & disclaimer
6. Spectrum aims to ensure that the quality of its service to customers is accurate and reliable, but changes in circumstances may occur after the time of publication with the effect that the details on the Spectrum website may change without prior notice.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Spectrum disclaims all warranties regarding the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, performance, suitability and availability of the content of the Spectrum website.
8. To the extent permitted by law, Spectrum disclaims all liability for any losses incurred by you or any other person arising out of accessing, downloading, using or relying on any material from the Spectrum website, unless those losses come about as a result of fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Spectrum.
9. You assume all risks associated with the use of the Spectrum website including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any viruses, disabling codes, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature which may be transmitted or activated via the Spectrum website or your access to it.
Representations & Warranties
10. Notwithstanding anything else in the Terms & Conditions, you represent and warrant that in accessing or using the Spectrum website you will not:
(a) use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Spectrum website or any content on it;
(b) use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Spectrum website;
(c) undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on any infrastructure which supports or relates to the Spectrum website that Spectrum deems, in its sole discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate usage of the Spectrum website;
(d) use the Spectrum website or any content from the Spectrum website in any manner which is, in Spectrum’s sole determination, not reasonable or not for the purpose which it is made available or both;
(e) reproduce, modify, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, display, sell, trade, or in any way commercially exploit the Spectrum website or the content on it, except as expressly authorised by Spectrum; or
(f) transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, disabling codes, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Third party websites
11. The Spectrum website may include advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites not operated by Spectrum. Spectrum has no control over the nature, accuracy, content and availability of such websites, makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or lawfulness of the information contained on any such website and accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss incurred in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by you or any third party based on any information, opinions or advice contained on any such website.
12. All intellectual property (as defined in Article 2 of the July 1967 Convention establishing the World Intellectual Property Organisation 1967) contained in and relating to the Spectrum website is owned by or licensed to Spectrum. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property contained in the Spectrum website otherwise than as expressly permitted in these Website Terms & Conditions or by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth). Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained in the Spectrum website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than for personal and non-commercial reference use, or with the prior written consent of Spectrum.